This comprehensive program will select approximately 100 highly qualified candidates who wish to develop and refine their business acumen. Participants will receive the tools, knowledge and personal contacts needed to further their mission of establishing a meaningful career while advancing their education, and developing their entrepreneurial skills.
2018 Fall CFDC Veterans Business Initiative Graduating Class
Senator Bill Nelson Praises the CFDC Veterans Business Initiative
Services for Veterans
- Job leads throughout Central Florida to assist with outcomes of placement
- Veteran's job matching program
- Entrepreneurship education and training
- Financial Training
- Personalized Resume Assistance
- Self-paced Computer Training
- Training Grant Information
- Salary and Job Market information
- Continuing Education
Who is Eligible?
(1) A U.S. Military veteran is defined as any person who served on active duty for a period of more than 180 (days) and was honorably discharged or released from active duty or
(2) was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-related disability, or
(3) as a member of a Reserve component under an order to active duty pursuant to Section 12301 (a), (d) or (g) 12302 or 12304 to Title 10, served on active duty during a period of war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge is authorized and was honorably discharged or released from such duty. Spouses are eligible to participate.
The Veterans Business initiative will continue with events throughout 2017 at the Central Florida Disability Chamber of Commerce located in the National Entrepreneur Center at 3201 East Colonial Drive, Suite A-120 in Orlando, FL 32803. Approximately 100 highly-qualified Veterans will be selected to participate in an opportunity to develop and refine their business acumen. The program provides knowledge, tools, and person contacts to help establish meaningful careers, advance personal education, and develop entrepreneurial skills. Veterans interested in applying for selection should email CFDCinfo@nationalEC.org or contact Rogue Gallart at 407-420-4899.