Youth Entrepreneur Education Program
Mentoring uses the resources your company already has to improve employee satisfaction, develop leadership, and teach new skills.
Help for young entrepreneurs is on the way. The future of entrepreneurial growth in the US is in the hands of our young entrepreneurs, yet entrepreneurial resources for young entrepreneurs can be difficult to find.
YEP Mission, Vision and Goals
The ultimate desired outcome for The Central Florida Disability Chamber Youth Program is to have young students develop business acumen skills. Through our Chambers projects, students will gain skills for both entrepreneurship and occupational pathways. Students will also understand the relevance of education to pursue higher education and develop life management and problem-solving skills.
The Youth Entrepreneur Education Program Includes:
- Opportunity for Work Based Experiences
- Logic Models and Outcomes for Youth Entrepreneurship Programs
- Opportunity to Exercise Leadership and Develop Interpersonal Skills
- Opportunity to Develop Planning, Financial Literacy, and Money Management Skills
- Opportunity for Learning Experiences in various industries to include STEM, Education, Arts, etc. Mentors, including peer mentors both with and without disabilities, can assist in developing these competencies.
Classes will run on a bi-weekly or monthly basis. Format will be facility tours and in-class learning.